Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011 - Christmas


Sydney was like a little puppy on Christmas morning. It was like she knew she always gets treats and a new toy for Christmas because every gift we brought out she thought was hers. It was even funny after a while but of course she got her things too and then was content.
She is still doing great. She doesn't try to sleep standing up anymore and doesn't hold her head up an inch or 2 off the floor when she is lying down. She can curl up or sprawl out like she used to. She can still breathe out of her nose but not as well as a couple weeks ago. A couple of weeks ago she stopped snoring but now she will snore again on occasion. The lump on her nose is also coming back so I started the castor oil again. She is almost out of essiac tea so I will be making more in the next few days and plan to feed her the sludge again. I’m not sure which of those 2 things made the biggest difference but I’m willing to do them both again. Maybe it was the combination of the two together? After using the castor oil only 2x today she already has a snotty nose. ??
I am still giving her vitamin C and vitamin D3 with every meal and playing as much as possible but honestly not as much as I would like with the colder weather and the holidays. 
I'm sure glad Sydney made it onto another Christmas card for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment