Monday, December 12, 2011

February 28, 2011 - More symptoms


I have been routinely giving Sydney Flor-Essence (which she doesn’t like much) and Flax oil with cottage cheese, vitamin c and vitamin D3, 2 times a day. She still gets her NSAID at lunch with cheese.

It seems like Sydney has gotten worse in the past 2 weeks. She used to weeze and snort only during the night. Now she does it all the time. She snores REALLY loud at night. She makes loud gurgling noises down her throat. I wake up during the night and I know she is awake because she can’t breathe. She lies around a lot during the day and tries to nap but I just don’t think she sleeps much and certainly not good. Throughout the night I will wake up and if I don’t hear her I wonder if she quit breathing completely and hasn’t made it through the night. Most of those times she has come out to the living room. Needless to say, I haven’t been sleeping well either.

At the same time, I play with her and her toy downstairs every time I workout. She LOVES that time. She doesn’t seem to have a hard time breathing when we play. Of course I don’t really wear her out either. We just play fetch across the basement over and over, a little tug-o-war and teasing. You would never know she was sick to see her then. She REALLY loves it when I shovel the back patio. I toss the snow in the air and she catches it, spits it out and waits for more. She almost does a half back flip to catch it.

I just wish some of these things I am doing would at least slow down the tumor growth. It seems to not be making a difference. She has started to bleed out the right nostril now too. I just don’t know how long she is going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment