Monday, December 12, 2011

The Beginning of a Long and Hard Journey

I will begin by saying this is a trial and error process. It is not an exact science by any means. However, I knew I had nothing to lose by trying something and everything to lose for doing nothing. I will also tell you I am not a veterinarian, a medical physician, homeopathic doctor or a nutritionist. I also didn't have a lot of money to invest in this process.
  • So how can I be an expert on cancer? I am NOT! However, I have done enough research to learn of some obvious and easy things you can do in the fight against cancer. I have tried many things and have seen the direct results. I have also read hundreds of testimonials of people and pets using non-traditional means with positive outcomes. Some of them used them in conjunction with tradition medical treatments.
  • Why aren't these things being made public? I really don't want to get into the conspiracy theory thing too deeply but I truly believe cancer has become a money maker for many in the healthcare field. There is no money to be made by curing cancer and the things I have used and read about are naturally occurring substances in our environment, which means it can't be patented and ironically they don't cost much either. That being said, I don't want to undermined the vital role of our healthcare professionals. I have the utmost respect for veterinarians, doctors, nurses and other caregivers. It is in my personal opinion that nutrition has not been focused on nearly enough and often times prescribing a medication rather than a healthy diet is common practice and not necessarily what is best for the patient.
  • Would I recommend some of these things for humans as well as dogs? Absolutely! That is how I came to learn this in the first place. Then I adjusted it to a dogs sensitive digestive system, body weight and vitamin requirements.
  • Can I guarantee it will improve the health of your pet? Unfortunately, no. Life is never a guarantee, but a gift. I am a devout Christian and believe that prayer has not only helped me through stressful times but has been a major factor in Sydney's healing process.
So, as I share with you my journal, please keep in mind that I am not a writer. I apologize in advance for my spelling and grammar errors. I will try to cut out anything unnecessary but this journal is nearly a year long so it may be lengthy.

Please take from it things that can be helpful and disregard anything you think is not. Hence the meaning of "blog" provided by Merriam-Webster: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.



No comments:

Post a Comment