Monday, December 12, 2011

November 15 - another weapon to my arsenol


The lump under Sydney’s eye shrunk for a while and is now bigger than before. I have been using the cesium topically but don’t see any results lately. It seems to be growing quickly so I found online that people have used castor oil topically. I also read about turmeric but don’t know anything about that yet. I need to make more essiac tea and someone said they put the sludge in with the food. Never thought of that but always thought it was a waste to throw it so I will try that when I make more. I’m still feeding her as much vegetables and fruit as I can. Fortunately with her not having a sense of smell, I’m guessing she can’t taste either so she’ll eat anything. I think she likes textures now. Meds and vitamins go right down no problem. This weekend will be 10 months post diagnosis. Sydney gets to play in the snow again. :)

I have read that after a while cesium may not have much of an effect. That is why I started to use castor oil. I think this was a good thing to do as well as adding the essiac sludge. 
She didn't like the castor oil much either. It must have tingled or something because she would paw at her nose and rub it on the ground/floor shortly after applying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment