Monday, December 12, 2011

June 22, 2011 - 5 months and another lump


I have really enjoyed having Sydney go with us camping. I wish she didn’t have to hang out in the camper all day while we go 4 wheeling but there is no other option. I never thought she would go camping with us again anyway. I think she enjoys being in the great outdoors. I know she can’t smell anything anymore so that takes a lot of the fun out of it for her though.

Well, I think either the cancer is back or growing again. More in the throat now. She makes a gaging sound a lot during the day and not just when she sleeps. I looked in her mouth the other day and now she has a lump on the roof of her mouth. So Friday June 17th I started the cesium DMSO and potassium again. She doesn’t like it much. I only apply it topically but put quite a bit on the end of her nose so she licks it. Hopefully if she swallows some it will help too. Yesterday has been 5 months. I would love to see her sail past 6 months and I’m trying to be positive but a part of me is being practical too. I know this cancer thing will get her in the end, I just hope the end isn’t close.

Thank you God for giving me time to adjust. Please give me a bit more. 

I have  neglected to mention in all of these posts that Sydney gets really impatient with the cesium after about 2 weeks. She still lets me put it on but I have to really work at it. So that's usually when I stop using it until I feel there is another need for it, like another lump. I continue with the potassium though because cesium is still in the body and potassium is still being depleted. 
Generally the lumps go away or at least decrease in size after using the cesium which is evidence enough for me that this is working. Not to mention that she is still here and enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment