Monday, December 12, 2011

April 21, 2011 - Made it over the hump & more diet changes


Well, Mom was pretty hesitant about taking Sydney for a week and I was hesitant to leave her but all went well. I don’t think Mom slept much though.

Sydney was very happy to see us and the first night she was surprisingly quiet(er). Last night she was pretty loud again but Kory and I agree that she is not worse and if anything she is the same or better. He says we “cured cancer”.  I’m afraid to count my chickens but yesterday was 3 months and she shows no sign of slowing down. I have high hopes that she makes it into the summer and hopefully longer. I never thought I would say that 2 months ago.

I am doing the cesium topically only 2x a day with the DMSO. She gets the vit C, D3, potassium and Flor-essence with each meal and the ½ prescription NSAID at lunch in cheese.

Although she is showing her age (slower and not hearing well) she is all pup when you pull out the frisbee.
Thank you God for giving her and us a second chance together.

I am so thankful for my Mom and her willingness to watch Sydney when we have things going on. I also know Sydney is very comfortable with her.
This is when I changed from putting the cesium on her food to just dipping a Q-tip into the mixture and applying it to her nose. This also eliminated the awful odor that occurs when DMSO is taken internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment