Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012 - A Good Problem to Have


The lump on Sydney’s nose started to come back around the end of the year so I used castor oil for about a week and a half and then the cesium mix again starting the 6th. I needed to buy more essiac tea before I started the cesium or I would have done it earlier. I am giving her the tea sludge and wheat grass with every meal as well. She is starting to snore more at night again and can no longer breath through her nose BUT she still seems to be doing okay.
She has made it to see the New Year and will turn 11 this month, which are both things I never imagined would happen.
When she was really going downhill last April, Kory bought a casket and a plaque that says 2001-2011…  I told him I have a good Sharpie marker that can change that 1 to a 2, or maybe even a 3. Who knows?
When I told my brother about the plaque he said, “that’s a good problem to have”. Well said. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment